As Seen On
Welcome to Sweet Tooth Custom Cakes
Freshly Baked Goodness You Can’t Resist
Need Cake? Call Me!.
Founded in 2010 by Latice Williams, we have been committed to serving up delicious goodies to all of our customers for many years. Sweet Tooth Custom Cakes provides a southern homemade dessert for all occasions .
Our team of professionals create top quality, imaginative and delicious baked treats, and make sure to respond positively to the needs of the community. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or something to bring home and share, we’ve got just the thing for you.
By appointment only
Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
A Delicious Memory
At Sweet Tooth Custom Cakes, we’ve spent years perfecting our wedding cake designs. We’ll help you through the process to ensure your cake is everything you adore, and more, just like your spouse-to-be.
There’s nothing better than a delicious candy apple. Our Basic Candy apple class is a fun and exciting way to enjoy Sweet Tooth Custom Cakes and the culinary expertise it has to offer. For more information, contact a member of our team or sign up now and we’ll get your pot ready.
With our Cupcakes 101 class, you can have your cake and eat it too! We’ll guide you through the basic and more advanced techniques required to get it right every time. Try out this class with your friends, or make some new ones from our Bakery community. Our professional bakers are ready to show you the ropes.
Sweet Cakes 101 Class
With our Sweet Cakes 101 class, you can have your cake and eat it too! We’ll guide you through the basic and more advanced techniques required to get it right every time. Our professional bakers are ready to show you the ropes.
We do our best to prepare & support your cake for transport.
We have several helpful suggestions for traveling with & storing your cake so it arrives in great condition.
Transporting your cake:
• Always keep the box/cake level. Do not tilt cake box.
• Make sure to support the bottom of the box when carrying
• Secure a flat & level surface in your car to place cake during transport (Passenger floorboard is ideal).
We do not recommend having someone hold the cake on their lap. We do not recommend placing the cake in the seat of a car.
• Keep car cooler than usual. Cake & frosting get very soft in warm environments.
---Never leave cake in a hot car or in the trunk!
---Allow extra time for transporting your cake to the event site. Drive slow. Try to avoid sudden stops.
Storing your cake:
• Store cake in a cool dry place
• If you refrigerate your cake, please allow 2 hours for cake to come to room
temperature before serving- The cake will sweat!
• Keep cake away from direct sunlight, moisture, & heat as it may dry
out, fade, or the frosting could melt
• Remove all dowels, wires, and support material (if any) before
• Once the cake has been cut, the exposed cake should be covered
with plastic wrap or foil and then refrigerated to keep it from drying
out. ***Cupcakes should be placed in an air tight container to maintain freshness.
• Fondant and Buttercream protects the cake for up to 5 days
• Please note: all of our cakes contain Dairy, Egg, & Gluten
Once the order is picked up by you or your designated party, the order is considered “Accepted” and all responsibility belongs to the client.
Need a custom cake made . Send us your information.
Calories Don't Count on the weekend